Juan Pablo Ugarte
2013-12-18 21:25:50 UTC
contains several useful fixes.
This version of Glade depends on GTK+ 3.10, targets GTK+ >= 3.0 and
is parallel installable with Glade 3.8 in case you also need to
work with GTK+2 projects.
Are you a Glade user?
Please help us by taking our user survey at
What is Glade?
Glade is a RAD tool to enable quick & easy development of user interfaces
for the GTK+ 3 toolkit and the GNOME desktop environment.
The user interfaces designed in Glade are saved as XML and these can be loaded
by applications dynamically as needed by using GtkBuilder or used directly to
define a new GtkWidget derived object class using Gtk+ new template feature.
By using GtkBuilder, Glade XML files can be used in numerous programming
languages including C, C++, C#, Vala, Java, Perl, Python,and others.
- Fixed Bug 702314 "Cancelling an Add Parent action is destructive"
- pango attribute editor: don't write on cancel for color/font (Timm Bäder)
- Fixed _glade_dnd_dest_set() crash. thanks to Lubomir Rintel (bug 711568)
- Report parsing error when loading a project. (Bug 712289 "Glade silently fails to open malformed ui file")
- Sort object dependancy before saving using a topological sorting algorithm
Fixes bug 709609 and 711858
- Fixed bug in GtkScrolledWindow editor, vertical adjustmet was refering to the wrong property.
- Fixed bug 711863 'Remove "Generated with glade" XML comment'
- Fixed <requires> tag output
- Fixed regresion infering GtkBox virtual size property at load.
- Fixed cellrenderer model column combobox chooser.
- Fix input issues with numeric property editors.
- Fixed Glade shortcuts like Delete by disabling keybindings used by shortcuts in every widget in the workspace.
Now it is possible to delete a selected GtkEntry
- Fixed bugs in the inspector exposed by D&D by implementing GladeProject GtkTreeModelIface with a GtkTreeStore proxy object.
- Bug 720585 - Fix order of customized property output. (Tristan)
- Carles Ferrando (***@valencia)
- Christian Kirbach (de)
- Gil Forcada (ca)
- Martin Srebotnjak (sl)
- Rūdolfs Mazurs (lv)
Where can I get it ?
For more information on the Glade project see our home page
Glade-devel maillist - Gladefirstname.lastname@example.org